The Maritrans is a transparent, hard-elastic, one component, aliphatic polyurethane, high-solids coating, used for long-lasting waterproofing. This high-technology coating is UV-stable, non-yellowing, weather stable, alkali and chemical resistant and even after aging it remains transparent and elastic. Maritrans protects and waterproofs mineral surfaces against water penetration, frost, smog and acid rain. Aged and oxidized plastic surfaces look more transparent after coating with Maritrans. Maritrans waterproofs damaged glass surfaces and protects of glass fragments in case of breaking.
- Transparent waterproofing of Balconies and Terraces
- Transparent waterproofing of Glass
- Transparent waterproofing of Glass-Brick walls
- Transparent waterproofing of Transparent Plastics (e.g. Polycarbonate)
- Transparent waterproofing of Ceramic surfaces
- Transparent waterproofing and protection of Natural Stones
- Transparent waterproofing and protection of Wood
Used over the MARISEAL SYSTEM on surfaces, with domestic pedestrian traffic as a transparent top-coat or a non-yellowing binder for colored sand to produce sandcarpet finished decorative applications.